Do you accept returns or exchanges?
If there is a problem with your order please contact us within 3 days of receiving your order. We strive to meet the expectations, and full satisfaction of all customers.
If there is an error with your order which was our mistake, we will fix it immediately and will refund the return shipping fees.
If the error was not our mistake, and you have simply had a change of mind, then the piece remains yours to keep.
We reserve the right to judge the quality of our products and do our absolute best to send out the highest quality products. We cannot remake or partially refund without the original piece returned.
Can I wear my love made it Jewellery in the water?
To keep your Love Made It piece in pristine condition we recommend that you don’t wear your earrings or necklace in the water. This includes but not limited to showers.
What if I have sensitive Skin?
We care about your health so we only use products that are likely to cause the least irritation to our customers. Our chains and bezels are made from zinc alloy and are lead and nickel free. Our earring posts and backs are made from stainless steel and are suitable for people with sensitive skin.
Are your earrings suitable for children?
Our earrings are suitable to be worn by anyone with their ears pierced. We strongly recommend however that younger children are supervised at all times while wearing them as the small parts could easily be swallowed or be a choking hazard. Love Made It will not be held liable for any loss, damages or injuries related to the misuse of our products
Do you do custom designs?
At the moment, due to the large amount of various products, we unfortunately aren’t currently taking any custom orders. We would however, love to hear from our lovely customers if they have suggestions of pieces they would love to see included in our collection.
How do I care for my jewellery?
As our products are all lovingly handcrafted, they require some care to keep them looking their best. Here are some tips to keep your jewellery looking fabulous:
- Keep your Love Made It jewellery in a clean, dry environment and avoid getting it wet. This includes but isn’t limited to swimming and showering.
- As this is costume jewellery, please put on your pieces on after applying any cosmetics, moisturisers or any perfumes as these may damage your jewellery.
- Avoid wearing your jewellery to bed. Our earrings are made out of stainless steel, which is suitable for sensitive ears, however wearing them to bed can still cause irritation and damage the product.
- Clean your jewellery with a damp cloth. Never use any chemicals. Always use a soft cloth to completely dry your jewellery after cleaning.
- When removing your earrings, we recommend you apply pressure to the back of the pad and remove the clasp, rather than pulling at the front of the earring as this can weaken the glue over time.